Sunday, March 13, 2011

Will or Administration????



As I noted a few days ago  Robert Crawford Robertson stated that one of his sources was a copy of  Archibald's Will. A year ago I received 22 pages of what I thought was an intestate administration? Oddly the reference I found to Hugh Forgey did mention a Will? So I had felt that maybe I had not received everything available, which has now been confirmed. I found another reference to a Will yesterday at google books, see snippet Below ( from Branching out from St. Clair County, Illinois, page 101). According to that the names of Archibald's sons-in-law are mentioned. At least I infer that two are because of what I have and this reference? Friday afternoon I emailed the Randolph County Court House and hope to receive a reply tomorrow.

No comments: