- Archive Grid for searching for manuscripts
- Zendone sounds like a great way to keep track of your progress with your to do list. It's based on the "Get things done" productivity methodology.
- Duck Duck Go search engine is one to me. It presents slightly different results than google, with a nice easy to read layout.
- Use the phrase "cemetery near" to display all cemeteries in an area at google maps. I was very surprised to find hundreds of small family burying grounds in southern Virginia and northern Tennessee.
- GeoNames is a map site I've never used before.
- I need to use the source box at Family Search to add sources for tree.
|Little dots are all cemeteries or family|
|One of my new Evernote notebooks|