What You Can Do Now
- Download and install the indexing software
Watch an Overview | Get Started
- Learn how to index the 1940 US Census
Watch a Video | Try the 1940 Census indexing simulation
- Let others know about the 1940 US Census Community Project
Like the Facebook page | Follow @The1940Census on Twitter | Follow the page on Google+ | Tell friends about the1940census.com
The 1940 US Census Community Project Team"
I've mapped out my strategy for tomorrow.
- 103-602 for 11321 Forest Avenue Chicago Illinois for the Kappel/Kapple Family. Half the family living in that house spelled the name Kappel and the other half Kapple LOL. I am not sure whether any members of the family lived there in 1940? I have not been able to locate the address of the Rectory House the family later purchased and may have lived in 1940? I am going to try some more to locate the address.
- I found 3 districts for 4th Avenue Puente, California 19-166 A-D, 19-167, 19-168. This is for the Forgey family. They also may have still been in Glendale, California on 124 Cypress enumeration district 19-210?