Friday, March 29, 2024

Childhood Greeting Cards 1960s

 

Me sometime in the 1960s. Probably taken at JC Penney in El Monte California.

Going through some old boxes of stuff I found some old greeting cards from the 1960s. I was born in 1963. 

The earliest of my cards was congratulating my parents on my birth in 1963. 



A 1964 1rst Birthday Cards from my parents, and another from an aunt, uncle, and cousin:





A card from my Aunt Grace who was also my godmother:



A 1966 3rd Birthday Card from neighbor children:




Some 4th Birthday Cards from 1967:









A Valentine from my maternal grandparents Charles and Graciela Forgey:




A season appropriate card. An Easter Card from my maternal grandparents. My grandmother Graciela was Nicaraguan. English being her 2nd language she had a little problem spelling grandfather:





















1 comment:

Linda Stufflebean said...

I love all the cards from the 50s and 60s. Much cuter than modern cards.